Dead On Arrival (DOA)
All of our shipped orders have our guarantee of alive arrival. If Any DOAs occur the value of the dead fish will be refunded, but shipping costs are non refundable.
All orders shipped with Virgin Australia or Toll Priority will be 100% covered by our policy. Orders shipped with Australia Post Express will only be covered if the package arrives overnight, we will not cover delayed shipments.
Steps that must be taken on all orders
- When you receive your package, in case any fish have died in transport, please take a video of the package being opened and clearly showing the fish.
- For Virgin Australia airport to airport deliveries, this must be done at the time of collecting your package, not after you get home. Our policy covers the flight only.
- Contact us via email or Facebook Messenger right away and provide the video and any photos.
Refund is void if any of the following occur
- Nobody is home for collection and the package is left on your doorstep or taken back to the post office or courier depot.
- We are not contacted within 1 hour of deliveries by Toll Priority or Australia Post Express.
- We are not contacted within 1 hour of the scheduled pickup time on deliveries by Virgin Australia.
- A video is not provided of the box being opened and showing the fish dead inside the unopened bag.
If any of the above steps are not followed, we reserve the right to not provide a refund for the order.